If you like low-rise homes with lots of greenery around, you’ll like Canberra Residences.

Here’s a Google map with this Canberra condo superimposed on it. Shows lush vegetation to the north of the site (across Sembawang Road) where Admiralty Resort & Country Club sits, and the big expanse of greenery to its east across Canberra Drive, which extends around the low-rise landed residential estate to the south of it across Jalan Sendudok.

Canberra Residences Location

::
Canberra Residences is itself going to be a very green development. Lots of gardens and cool waters. Over 160,000 square feet of greenery. The center is left very open with pools & facilities, and every block is surrounded by landscaping. Inside-facing units get pool views, outside-facing ones get garden views.

Canberra Residences Crystal Pond

Even its basement carpark will be landscaped, with plantings extending to ground level affording natural ventilation and lighting. Plus 88 bicycle lots. This development is going for the BCA Greenmark Platinum award, and its ‘green-ness’ is going to make it a lovely place to stay in.

::

DEVELOPER CONDO LAUNCHES

Liv condo . Luxury development at corner of Mountbatten Road and Arthur Road near Katong and Joo Chiat . On city fringe and close to East Coast Park and Beach and Kallang . Unblocked views overlooking landed estates . VIP Preview and Launch by Bukit Sembawang Estates in May or June 2022 . 20% of land occupied by residential blocks . Remaining 80% of land given to communal facilities and gardens

No votes yet.
Please wait...
Voting is currently disabled, data maintenance in progress.

Comments are closed.

Posts Protect Plugin by http://blog.muffs.ru